LOOKING FOR A JOB?
What you gain by working with us:
Work in a stable and fast-growing company, where wages are paid on time in accordance with the contract. Temporary work is an excellent start to a career in the labour market, often offering the chance to get your first permanent job.
CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT
- The Temporary Employment Agency employs the Temporary Employee on the basis of a temporary employment contract and then sends them, on the basis of an A1 form to work, to a User Employer abroad, where they perform work under the User Employer's management.
- Temporary Employees are paid according to the collective agreement to which the User Employer is subject,
- The time during which the Temporary Employee performs work for the User Employer is agreed in advance between the three entities of the Employment Agency, the Temporary Employee and the User Employer and usually ranges from a few days to several months or the time needed to complete a specific task
- The Temporary Employment Agency takes over the administrative and legal issues of contract implementation - calculating and paying wages, paying taxes and paying all due contributions to the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) in Poland
- The Temporary Employee is entitled to the rights due to every employee, among others, the right to annual leave, and the contribution period counts towards a future pension. All issues concerning the employment of Temporary Employees are primarily governed by the Temporary Employment Act, followed by the Labour Code in. prawo do urlopów wypoczynkowych, a okres składkowy wliczany jest do przyszłej emerytury. Wszystkie kwestie zatrudniania Pracowników Tymczasowych reguluje przede wszystkim Ustawa o pracy tymczasowej, a następnie Kodeks Pracy.
- wages paid in Euro in accordance with the collective agreement in force at the User Employer concerned
- 13th and 14th salary, industry allowances
- possibility to work overtime,
- full-time employment,
- paid for the holidays of the month,
- the possibility of collecting advances,
- trip flexibility,
- free accommodation,
- care of a Polish coordinator,
INSURANCE AND CARE OF THE POLISH COORDINATOR
składki na ubezpieczenie społeczne i zdrowotne odprowadzane do ZUS-u w Polsce, możliwość zgłoszenia do ubezpieczenia zdrowotnego członków swojej rodziny,
From the very first day of posting abroad, the Temporary Employee is subject to Polish social insurance legislation (so that their family is insured in Poland). The Arti-Bau Employment Agency applies to the ZUS for the certification of the A1 form for the period of delegation. The A1 certificate confirms that Polish legislation is applicable during the period of work abroad, so contributions should be paid in Poland. The lack of an A1 certificate can have negative consequences, e.g. during an inspection abroad.
On the basis of the A1 form issued, the National Health Fund issues the European Health Insurance Card at the request of the employee or employer.
The EHIC card is the basis for receiving medical services abroad.
+ ELASTICITY TO GO TO THE COUNTRY AND FREE ACCOMMODATION
LOOKING FOR A JOB?