is the perfect solution for Employers who do not want to waste time sourcing employees and incur recruitment costs.
LOOKING FOR AN
The most common reasons for working with our agency are
an increase in the number of orders that cannot be met by full-time employees,
seasonality/periodicity of staffing needs and
difficulty in estimating long-term staffing needs.
Employee leasing is the ideal solution for Employers who do not want to incur recruitment costs and construction downtime, want to save the time necessary to deal with the formalities of hiring a new employee, as well as the resources they would need to spend on maintaining their HR and payroll records.
Tangible benefits for the company:
REDUCTION OF BUREAUCRACY
Temporary workers reduce bureaucracy in the company:
- preparation and conclusion of contracts with employees,
- calculation of contributions to Social Security,
- payment of wages
- ensuring that occupational health examinations are carried out in a timely manner)
REDUCTION OF COSTS
- the use of temporary workers reduces the costs associated with recruiting, selecting, training and motivating employees, without the need to involve the company's full-time staff,
- allows careful planning of the savings that will result from the reduction of these costs,
- reduces overall employment costs by adjusting the number and structure of employees to the needs of companies on an ongoing basis.
PROVEN, QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES
- Our strength is our employees, with the right skills and qualifications for the industry.
- All employees are employed in accordance with the law, both in Poland and in the country to which the employees are posted.
- Employees working in EU countries are subject to Polish social security legislation, with A1 forms confirmed by the Social Insurance Institution and European Health Insurance Cards issued by the National Health Fund.
- You will find highly qualified professionals as well as support staff in professions such as:
LOOKING FOR AN EMPLOYEE?